ReadyMembership will be attending the UK's most valuable conference for association leaders & executives, the Associations UK Congress in 2023 - a physical event, now in its 16th year.
This year's theme is "Innovation to survive and thrive". Sessions, each with their own topic, will consider innovation:
- How innovation has led to greater success and profit in each area
- What are the most recent innovations
- How technology has enabled innovation
Value of attending
- Learn new ways to deliver value for your members
- Ensure the financial viability of your association by delivering and communicating value to members
- Inform yourself of developments of leading associations, so you are best placed to develop your own successful strategy
- Build relationships with your peers in similar associations
- Gain recognition for sharing your experiences and opinion
- Develop your knowledge, know-how and network to enhance your career progression
- Enhance your executive skills in the dedicated stream
- Update yourself and discover best-in-breed suppliers to support your organisation & events
Meet strategic suppliers
Meet the ReadyMembership team by using one of your six dedicated supplier meeting slots.
- Only 6 x 15 minute appointments over the two days
- No appointments during session time
- Select which suppliers you want to meet, with two convention bureaus/venues and four of any other type
- All appointments are "get to know" discovery style
Find out more and book your ticket for Associations UK Congress by clicking "Go to event website".